<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5057150008596539405?origin\x3dhttp://misschermaine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
08 June, 2008
Zero Trust?
Why?

I thought I will only have nice things to say about the babies I love.

But I guess not.

What happened today was disheartening indeed.

I have never expected things to turn out this way, seriously.

I'm upset.

I'm hurt.

A fight which couldn't be resolved still.

Forgive and Forget,

I hope the both of you will get

To keep this family strong as far as we could bear.



Miss Chermaine


Loves Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy and Baby Bengy!

Links

Cassandra
EuniceComplainPrincess
RachelBlurPrincess
Weilin
NadiahBabyGirl ♥
AnnisaPinky ♥
GlennMySuperSecretFriend&Robin ♥
SuryaPrefect ♥
NazurahRoundNeck ♥
BrotherAoCheng ♥
SalihanYO\m/ ♥
MirabelleDarling♥
WeidaMySuperboy♥
Johnny♥
zhubaobaoDearest♥
Heri♥
IkaMdmMushnik♥
BrotherJoshua♥
Shamimah♥
Iman♥
BrotherKhairul♥
Simin♥
Zhongpingmyangel♥
Daniao♥

Credits

x
x