05 August, 2008
♥ To Our Puppeters....
To Our Puppeters....Hiyo Hiyo!
So fun and funny right!
Move like lion dance, shake here shake there, shake backside somemore!
Cute leh! All of you!
Not forgetting the blood, sweat and real hard work that you guys put in for us!
And I'm sure all of you have become stronger and have more muscles le!
The audience love Audrey 2 (the puppets) so so much leh!
I also love Pod 1 to Pod 4 to bits! So beautiful de!
I want to keep at home can?
Pod 1 put beside my bed.
Pod 2 put on my bed and be my bolster.
Pod 3 put in my study room.
Pod 4 put in my living room and be my enormous armchair.
Can? can?
Now Daniel has finished his Sunday show, we don't need all the 4 pods le ;p
So Daniel, how did your Sunday show go? ;p
A million thanks to the 4 of you, Darryl, Daniel, Max and Heri.
*Bow*
God Bless.
Love,
Miss Chermaine